Named for the USS Aries, a fast attack craft in the United States Navy, my QAV180 is my fast, nimble racing quadcopter.
These are the parts that I’ve chosen to use on the QAV180. I think that they are a good balance between high-powered and cheap. They aren’t top of the line parts, but they aren’t the worst. However, these are performance parts and will do a good job.
- Frame: QAV180
- Motors: SunnySky 2204/2300kv Motors
- ESCs: RG20A
- Flight Controller: Naze32 Rev 6
- VTX: FX799T 200mw
- Camera: HS1177
- VTX Antenna: VAS Bluebeam Ultra
- Goggles: Highly Modified Quanaum V1 “Ghetto Goggles”
- Props: 3×4040 HQ Props
- Transmitter: FrSky Taranis
- Receiver: FrSky D4R-II
- Battery: Tattu 75-150C, 4S, 1300mAh
Some glamor Shots